National Parks Annual Pass
Join millions of people who enjoy our National Parks with the "America the Beautiful" National Park & Federal Recreational Lands Pass, otherwise known as the Interagency Annual Pass. The pass is valid for a year's worth of visits from the month of purchase at more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the country.
Not eligible for discounts or returns.
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- Honored at sites managed by the U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation and the Army Corps of Engineers
- Provides entrance or access to Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private non-commercial vehicle at federal sites that charge a per vehicle fee.
- Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under.
- The pass is not valid for expanded amenity or concessioner fees such as parking, RV hook-ups, camping or tours.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- If you are leaving for a trip within the next several weeks (or 21 days), you should buy your pass at the first site you visit that distributes passes.
- Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you. Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are NOT valid for use.
- Pass expiration date will not be extended for any reason.
- Only (5) passes can be purchased within a year per customer.
This is not an official U.S. Government website. AllTrails, LLC is an authorized reseller of the America the Beautiful - the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass offered on this website is just one of several Pass options available. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident age 62 or older, have a permanent disability, are a current U.S. Military member or dependent, Gold Star Family member, veteran or are a student in the 4th grade, you may qualify for other passes. For more information contact your local participating Federal recreation site or visit the webpage https://store.usgs.gov/recreational-passes.
Fees and pass acceptance vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered.
on all order over $75
within 30 days of purchase
1% for the Planet
and one tree planted for every order