- Valid for one full year from month of purchase
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- Honored at sites managed by the U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation and the Army Corps of Engineers
- Provides entrance or access to Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private non-commercial vehicle at federal sites that charge a per vehicle fee.
- Covers the Pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under.
- The pass is not valid for expanded amenity or concessioner fees such as parking, RV hook-ups, camping or tours.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- If you are leaving for a trip within the next several weeks (or 21 days), you should buy your pass at the first site you visit that distributes passes.
- Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you. Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are NOT valid for use.
- Pass expiration date will not be extended for any reason.
- Only (5) passes can be purchased within a year per customer.
This is not an official U.S. Government website. AllTrails, LLC is an authorized reseller of the America the Beautiful - the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass offered on this website is just one of several Pass options available. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident age 62 or older, have a permanent disability, are a current U.S. Military member or dependent, Gold Star Family member, veteran or are a student in the 4th grade, you may qualify for other passes. For more information contact your local participating Federal recreation site or visit the webpage https://store.usgs.gov/recreational-passes.
Fees and pass acceptance vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered.